Friday, May 09, 2008

LOOK WHAT POPPED OUT YESTERDAY IN THE RAIN!and HEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWW



I just had to POP out too for a GOOD CAUSE!!!
I'm enJOYing my little blog break but I do MISS YOU all SWEETIES! I'm not online much but I check in from time to time to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these SWEET DONKEYS<3,> and their caretaker, Katherine!!! She has such SWEET inspirations and I thought maybe some of us could get busy and sew an apron or look in our Donkey Dreamsvintage yumminess box(I'll have to sew one, I don't have a vintage apron!so YOU know what I'll be working on and soon, they have to be in by June 20?)and don't forget to look in on her other Blog to the farms location where a picture of a sweet Apifera Farm:where animals,art and lavender collidebaby donkey is!!! I LOVE donkeys and Pino and Lucia is at the top of my list! I wish I could have a donkey, that baby donkey stole my heart!<3 tee hee
One of my favorite words is ALLELULIA, HALLELUJAH so here is a sweet song for YOU, we all know they had a HAPPY ENDING!!! GUESS WHO IS MY FAVORITE IN THE MOVIE SHREK!!! TEE HEE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlJeS8GDTcI ps. if you want to hear Jeff Buckley sing this, go to my CRO STUFF BLOG!on the side bar. He died too soon, born in Orange County, Ca, 1966, and died a tragic drowning in Memphis on May 29, 1997, soOOOOO LIVE IT UP!!!!
HAPPY WEEK-END!!! i'LL BE VISITING YOU SOON! AND I HOPE YOU CAN SEND AN APRON!!! INSTEAD OF SWEET DREAMS, THIS WEEK-END IT'S DONKEY DREAMS!!! HAHAHA AND
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
<3

5 Comments:

Blogger tascha said...

YEEEE HAAA! Donkey dreams!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

beautiful! enjoy all your moments, hugs & kisses

4:44 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I've been missing you, girl!! Love those PURPLE flowers but then you knew I would!!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Look WHO popped out yesterday ~~~ So glad by funny, wonderful girlfriend is BACK!!

The Iris are so lovely, espeically those water drops...Nice!!

8:12 AM  
Blogger tascha said...

Happy Mother's Day!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home