Thursday, May 15, 2008

PRAYERS FOR ALL TODAY,ESPECIALLY THE SUFFERING



AS I lighted the candle i said I was going to for my sweet friend Angela and her husband, Charlie who is battling cancer, this crow landed right in front of the window as I was trying to take the candle's picture! He is a rascal if it's the same one I chased off a few minutes ago! He and a Blue Jay were having words! As soon as I chased the crow off the Blue jay came over to the window I was looking out and perched right on top of the roof where I could seeeeeeeeee him sooOOO good as if he was telling me Thank YOU! I noticed him flying in the direction of the crow though so I was wondering if he was just making sure it was gone or were they trying to mate?!!(that was just a thought that popped into my head when I saw Blue flying after the crow, I don't think they would mate!)I HOPE the crow isn't trying to eat Blue Jay eggs or something like that! I wish they would nest somewhere else soOOO I wouldn't have to worry because 2 years ago I found a dead full sized Blue Jay dead out there under the same tree! It's right in front of my kitchen windows! If Mary T reads this, maybe she will know about the birds!
I'm sorry for all those who are suffering today, let's pray for them and their families! If a loved one gets sick, the whole family suffers!
UPDATE CLICK HERE FOR SWEETNESS! THANKS ANNIE!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Isn't is wonderful that in Blogland we can share each others joys and pain and suffering.

Angela is such a sweetie, and your post is so good to remind us all to PRAY!!

Love and Hugs
Wanda

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home