Sunday, May 11, 2008

TRULY A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!



34 YEARS ago I entered MOTHERHOOD!!! I lost my first sweet child on Memorial Day 1974, but I had JOY the next year, 1975 when I gave birth to my first son, Damon, 1978, another BLESSED year came a sweet little gal, Gina, and everyone thought I was done but in 1984 came my Mario Angel!!! JOY!!!!!! three times X a zillion, I am RICH!!! My children are EVERYTHING SWEET to me and of course my SWEET Hubby, Jerry!!! Now, 34 years later on Memorial week-end, I'll be at my son, Damon and his soon to be wife, Natalie's wedding! Their engagement picture was in my Sunday MOTHER's DAY paper today!! and GREAT NEWS from afar awaited me today also!!! My brother Barry and his sweet wife Nada are going to get to come in for the wedding I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish us LUCK for 2 tickets to FLY!!!! MAY YOU all have a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! XOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOO
MUMMER'S dANCE thanks to Leticia from her Blog music playing list! tee hee For my MUM, who is married to a fiddle player, let's DANCE!!! tee hee
Update!!!! I NEED EVERYONE'S PRAYERS FOR SAFETY FOR MY SWEET GAL!!! SHE IS SITTING IN A BATH TUB AS I TYPE THIS!!! TORNADOS ARE TOUCHING DOWN IN SOUTH CAROLINA NOW!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOOXOXOO UPDATE#2=TORNADO WARNING UPLIFTED AS OF 8 PM in SC ,PRAYERS FOR NORTH CAROLINA! AND THOSE ALREADY THAT HAVE DIED THIS WEEK-END BECAUSE OF TORNADOS!

6 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! I'm so glad the tornado warning was lifted and your sweet gal is ok. Lots of good thoughts going out to all the people in OK and MO. It's the season for bad storms so let's hope they pass on by.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

So glad all your young-uns are safe. Lots of love!!! Happy Mother's Day.

6:30 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Happy Moms Day Cro...even if I'm a bit late. Glad to hear all is well, adn of your great news! Have a super week!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

You sweet sweet lady ~~ and those wonderful children...what a blessing !! Good news that the Tornado lifted...

Love and Hugs
Wanda

7:29 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Thank the good Lord that you and your beautiful family are safe...that entire thing has been so crazy and scary.

love to you sweet yummy woman
xox darlene

4:25 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I played the Mummers youtube and promptly added it to my bookmarked MUSIC folder. Gorgeous.

So much grieving in the world due to crazed weather. Every thought is a prayer.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home