Thursday, June 26, 2008

***~~DONKEY DREAMS~~***



PHEW! i just got my
Donkey Dreams
apron done in the nick of time! I took the material on vacation with me but seems like we were always on the BEACH!!! SooOOOoo I got busy Sunday night and the donkey and apron were on their way to Oregon Monday afternoon and safely arrived yesterday just in time for the BIG day, PINO PIE DAY!!!Saturday 28! If YOU are near Yamhill RD, stop in and say HI! Wish I lived near, I would be there!!! GOOD LUCK Katherine!!! and PINO!!! I thought I would make a donkey for the pocket!!! Isn't he cute? !!I even made my own label! Now, I just HOPE someone buys my hand made apron to help sweet Katherine and all her sweeties!!!
(just click onto Donkey Dreams soOOOoo YOU can read all about it!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

You are just too clever ~~ everything you do has a touch of happiness and joy ~~ but then that's you dear sweet girlfriend.

8:37 PM  
Blogger suze said...

I just returned from the ocean,too....sigh...it will be another year before I see it again.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home