Sunday, June 22, 2008

OCEAN***MOUNTAIN MAMA'S BACK!



AhhhHHHH, OCEAN MOTHER!!!
FATHER SUN!!!
HOME SWEET HOME
I'll BE BACK SOME DAY SOON!
(and a BIG THANK YOU!! to my sweet daughter,GINA, the sweetest hostess ever!!!)


don't YOU just LOVE the OCEAN?!!! It is soOOOOOoOOo relaxing, YOU can even breathe better there, I think! IT FEELS LIKE GOING HOME!
we left on a Thursday and came back last Thursday and have been busy ever since!
Clothes(laundry) and cleaning, to the store on Friday, to a 99TH BIRTHDAY PARTY on Saturday, Happy Birthday Aunt Katie!!! + church and today, Sunday to the Funeral Home. A sweet woman from where I used to live on Gregory's Run Road died. Zelma Mae Hammond was 95!
We need a vacation just to rest from the vacation + my daughter-in-law's daddy is in ICU where we vacationed! Charleston, SC! It will cost $5,000, just to transfer him here to WV! Hospital costs are ridiculous! Please keep Bill Tiano in your prayers. Thank YOU! It is good to get back though but I can't wait to go back!! Maybe, HOPEFULLY, in August!
Here is a sweet verse from Psalms 27:14,Wait on the LORD, be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart, wait I say, on the LORD.
THANK GOD, HE is everywhere!!!
how have YOU been?!!! It seems like I've been gone for months! tee hee I've got to get busy and sew an apron for Donkey Dreams Did YOU
get one done!!! It's not too late! but hurry! Phew!
sweet dreams, xoxoxooxooxoxoxooxoxoxxooxox, Cinda

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I just can't get enough of the ocean (any ocean, anywhere) What an ideal place to celebrate.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

My favorite place too....love those waves.

Great pictures.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home