Wednesday, June 04, 2008

~~*<3DREAMING OF HEAVEN<3*~~


THIS COLLAGE IS CALLED
"DREAMING OF HEAVEN"
I was inspired by a CARE Pages person writing to Mile's Levin's mother, Nancy on her Care Page.
She included this link
and then as I read more on Mile's carepage, I saw this beautiful video,
and if YOU are interested in Mile's story here is another video from CNN, maybe YOU remember Miles!
This post is for all those beautiful faces we have lost too soon from this Earth***xoxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxo, Cinda

3 Comments:

Blogger ~ maggie brudos ~ said...

thank was beautiful.. ..
thanks for introducing me to miles..
i must have been living under a rock to miss him!!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Wonderful dear girlfriend ~~ I saw my sweet Aunt Cassie's face...and I miss her, but heaven is a better place because she's there!!

Love and Hugs
Wanda

9:07 PM  
Blogger http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Congrats on the wedding love!!!! How wonderful to have a new member to your family!!!! Hugs from wayyyy down here in AZ ;)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home