Tuesday, June 03, 2008

mmmMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmMMMM


It was the 3rd of June and instead of biscuits and all that,(hear the 3rd of JUNE on my previous post!) I made Italian Teala!!!
Here's how I made mine!
Meatless
Teala
5-6 potatoes cut up into big cubes
1 zucchini
1 squash
1 big onion
1 clove garlic
2 cans of tomatoe sauce
pinch of pepper
pinch of salt
lil' Oregano
lil' Italian seasoning
I put my potatoes in some water to boil and soften, then added the zucchini, the onion, the garlic, the squash, poured out some of the water, not all of it because it has yumminess in it! After everything was getting softer, I added the 2 cans tomatoe sauce and cooked this for at least 45 minutes, turned my fire off, and then I added a whole package of mozzerella cheese on top and covered. dish out in bowls and sprinkle Parmesan cheese! YUMMY for the tummy! xo, Cinda ps,you could add peppers too! I forgot!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~ maggie brudos ~ said...

oh my god that look s good!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Now I can smell it, and I'm going to make it next week!!! Thanks for the yummy recipe.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Yummy!! I'm a vegetarian so this is just perfect for me. Thanks for sharing your recipe.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home