Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~~*AND I DID PLAY ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON*~~

go here for more pretties! http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/


ATTENTION!!! LISA'S "PROJECT BLOGWAY" IS TODAY!!! TEE HEE
What FUN!!! It was windy Sunday as YOU can seeeeeeeeeeee, my one dress wanted to FLY AWAY!! the passing cars were wondering if I have finally lost all my marbles! I didn't have any fancy wrapping paper or enough pretty soft tissue paper on hand sooOOOOOoo I just used what I had on hand and that one is of a newspaper clipping on the disappointing WVU game and the coach is really CHEWING someone's ear off! It has also got my state of WV on it too! I added a heart corsage at the top because people in WV really LOVE their MOUNtaineers!!!! Hope we can do better Thursday!
I just did FRONTS of dresses since it was soOOOOo windy. My LITTLE brown and white rose dress should have some more brown roses on it at the top!!! A little risque' but if YOU have seen PROJECT RUNWAY, YOU know risque' will appear! DID YOU KNOW Heidi Klum was born on the same day I met my husband???!!! She was born JUNE 1, 1973!!!! 6 months later I was Mrs. Jerry Vincent Oliverio! This December will make 35 years! WOOT!
the 3rd dress was just a hurry up affair but thought I might as well put it on too! It might be someone's FAV! I call it "Green Sleeves"
well, so much for the FUN, I have to get busy, fall cleaning is calling my name!!! UG!!
THANK YOU LISA FOR HOSTING THIS FUN "PROJECT BLOGWAY!!!" I'll be visiting others later! Take care!!! Love and prayers for all who are having a rough time because of IKE and that horrible train wreck in Ca. and don't forget our boys and girls overseas fighting for us sooOOOOOoooo we can PLAY! God Bless us ALL!xoxoxooxxoooxooxoxxooxoxoxoxoooxo

12 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I'm so glad you joined in Cinda(thanks)...your garment is very creative and unique - oh and multifunctional too. I can imagine the looks you got taking photos....who knows you could have ended up in the....NEWSPAPER! ha!
Love it!
XOXO

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI there!! You are sooo much fun!! And so clever as to how you built the body form!! Yay for recycling in your eco-friendly gown!!!

Adorable!! xxo

11:06 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

ah, what fun you had Cinda. So puffy and bold!! So CINDA!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Our Hands For Hope said...

Three! You go girl! Was this fun...love the creative approach everyone has had. Thank you for participating!
Blessings,
Terisa

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that design - the full skirt and fitted bodice. A timeless romantic style - and eco-friendly too!

3:59 PM  
Blogger gma said...

Woohoo! What fun!!!! Such a cute design you made. Good luck to the Mountaineers tomorrow!
:-)

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great fun...I love design with print on it...you are so ahead of the trend ;)
Go Green!!!!!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dresses are lovely. This project was wonderful - each person came up with something very different. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful week.

6:43 PM  
Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i am very honored with your visit in my blog many times i have been here in your blog, please know that:
I ADORE YOUR COLLAGES

7:24 PM  
Blogger suze said...

This was great fun. Love your outfit. I also used newspaper. Thanks for commenting on my blog today.
suze:)

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You get the award for being Green..yay! That is a fun dress:)

11:10 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Cool Beans Cro! God Bless You and have a GREAT weekend!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home