Saturday, September 13, 2008

***~~~TAKE TIME TO PLAY~~~***



It's the week-end, time to rest and find some time to PLAY!!!
I'm leaving YOU a link to Somerset Studio!!! They call it "ON ASSIGNMENT" in the magazine and YOU have themes to choose from where YOU can try and get published!!!
PAPER DOLLS is coming up for the deadline of OCTOBER 15th sooOOOOOoo get out those scissors and paper!!! Here's the LINK for other COOL topics YOU can shoot for! Be a STAR and get published!
*************************************WANNA GET PUBLISHED??????????????********************************
************************************************************************
ALSO, some FUN is awaiting YOU on Lisa's Blog! Hurry, YOU still have time to get your design done!!!
***********************************************http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/2008/08/have-i-got-a-challenge-for-you.html**********************************
I made a lil bluebird for my aunt. She loves to get cards and I thought I would send a home-made bluebird to her for a smile! Seeeeeeeeeeee her in the tin of threads! HOPE TO SEEEEEEEEEEEE your creations Wednesday or in the future publications of SOMERSET STUDIO!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxoxoxooxooxoxooxooxoxoxooxoxooxox, Cinda

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Right on... Girlfriend. I am going to take time to play....I'm taking a trip...posting about it later this evening.

Thanks for your comment on my blog....You are one of my lovlies.

Wanda MAE....(((HUGS)))

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home