Thursday, August 21, 2008

THIS POST IS LOADED! INTRODUCING THE TURQUOISECROW,HER SILLY ARTIST SPC#3 SHINE



LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO THE TURQUOISE CROW!!! YAYYYYYYYY!
AND I WAS TAKING SILLY PICS FOR SELF PORTRAIT CHALLENGE #3=SHINE! LOL WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE?!!!
I ALSO STARTED (shhhhhhhhh!) FALL CLEANING! IT IS ALL GOOD! I FEEL LIKE AN OLYMPIAN DOING IT! HEY! YOU HAVE TO REV YOURSELF UP FOR THIS DIRTY WORK SOMEHOW! SOMEONE'S GOTTA DO IT! TEE HEE THERE SHE GOES, A CLEAN DRAWER, LET'S GIVE HER A PERFECT 10!!!! WOOT!!! ALTHOUGH I AM SLOW! UG!
I CAN'T GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD TODAY!!!! PHEW! ALL THESE CLEANING FUMES MUST BE MAKING ME HIGH!!! LOL
HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A SWEET DAY TOO!!! XOXOXOXOOXOOX
O! HERE'S THIS TUNE FOR YOU!!! LET'S ALL DANCE TODAY!YES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!PUT ALL KINDS OF GREAT VIBES OUT THERE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6RrsScaYik

4 Comments:

Blogger LadyTulip said...

FOR REAL* Turquoise!!** Gotta love it!

The photo shoots are just fabu -- I think it's not the fumes tho that make you zippy. It's just the moon going into it's last phases..that's it!!

Wish the Crow's in the woods would come and sing to me!

L.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I like all the photos but since you're wearing a PURPLE hat in that last one it has to be my fav!!

Thanks!! Now I'll have that same tune rolling around in my head all day! I'm off to the YMCA!!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

The one with the purple hat looks like a gangsta moll saying "Dis is Stick-Up, lady. Don't give me no lip!" I love them all.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I like all of the photos! I love the turquoise scarf! Did you make it?

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home