Thursday, September 11, 2008

~~*WHO CAN FORGET*~~

REMEMBERING 911
911, WHO CAN FORGET? YOU probably remember when YOU first heard of this horrible day!(maybe I worded this wrong, it was a beautiful day but the actions of this day were HORRIBLE, EVIL!)
What SORROW this day brought and continues to...
I wish LOVE and Prayers to all today! Today, 9-11-08 is a better day, a day to pray for PEACE for everyone, a day to pray for all suffering, a day to HOPE.......
Here is one of my FAV songs, let's all get on the PEACE TRAIN today! I'm THINKING OF YOU!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxxooxoxoxooxoxoooxoxoox
************************************http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sjSHazjrWg

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

No one can forget, and I love the card you shared today to help us remember.

So glad you like the cards, I think of you often, and was please to death that you won.

Love and Hugs
Wanda MAE

8:11 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Great collage! peace and prayers to you cro!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

great art :) hugs

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home