Friday, August 15, 2008

~~~WHOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!!!~~~


CAWWWWWWWWCAWWWWWWW
How is everyone?!!! I'm still here LOOKING for crow's feathers, I just knew I would find one today and sure enough there it was, shining in the sunshine for me to find! I knew where to look though too, under the tree outback where they are always fussing at the other birds and cats! They can ruffle their feathers all they want, I'll be Looking for those loose ones!!! tee hee
Is the time going too fast, it is a BIG WHOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH! Happy Week-end!

4 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

It's good to hear from you!! Yes, time is whooooossshhhhing by way too fast for me! Although I would be very happy to move into cooler fall weather right away!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Time always goes fast unless you aren't happy. That is just the way it is I guess.

I'm glad someone likes finding feathers in their path. I do not. I can hear my mother hissing in my ear, "Don't pick that up! It may have mites and all kinds of dirty things on it." Ah, the tender memories of childhood--Not!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

You and those feathers make such a lovely picture....I just sat and enjoyed it for a long time.

You are a dear friend.

LOL:Wanda

8:40 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

** Look what You Found!! **

How cool is that -- an' yes these dayz are goin' much MUCH too fast..where is summer going??

An' the birds in the woods are still singing, tho I haven't found feathers like YOU!!

L.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home