Monday, July 14, 2008

****~~~NOURISH YOU~~~****


YES!!! YOU!!! Sometimes we are sooOOOoo worried about others we forget about ourselves! My collage says "Nourish You" I did that today! tee hee Seeeeeeee those blackberries! There's a bush right outside my kitchen window! Yeah, yeah, my bangs need a cut! later, gator! I changed the birdbath water and put out some more peanut butter treats! LOL It makes one feel better when YOU nourish another, doesn't it?!! O! and here are 5 RIDICOUSLY SIMPLE HEALTH BOOSTERS!!! They are in my new Glamour mag!
ok, here we go and the first one is right on!!!
1. OPEN DOOR. GO TO PARK. British researchers found that strolling outside in a park or just in your backyard, outside reduced tension twice as much as walking indoors! Just eyeing pics of nature lowers your blood pressure and eases muscle tension in 5 minutes! See me outside eating a blackberry, seeeeee the peanut butter in the tree and the blackberry bush outside!!! I bet YOU feel better already!!! I'll meet YOU outside! I'm thinking of YOU!
2. DUST OFF YOUR UNO DECK!
Play, play, play! YOU know YOU want to! Stuart Brown, MD says playing helps your immunity and helps YOU rebound from illness.I'm thinking of a #(number) 1-400, if YOU guess the right #, YOU will get a prize!!!!
3. LOVE YOUR BODY MORE! FEELING BAD ABOUT YOURSELF ACTIVATES STRESS CENTERS IN THE BRAIN AND LEADS TO DISEASE SAYS PETER MUENNIG.MD.
4. GET TO A POOL AND FLOAT! Swedish research found that flotation therapy in a silent, water filled tank can reduce pain and spread healing! I wondered why I LOVE to take baths!!! tee hee
5. HUG SOMEONE! cUDDLING, HUGGING OR JUST HOLDING HANDS can trigger the release of oxytocin, a hormone that has been shown to reduce stress, improve immune function and increase cardiovascular health says James Fallon, PhD, professor of human behavior at the University of California, Irvine. SoOOOOOOoOOOo go and HUG someone NOW or better yet, hug yourself and think of me, because that's what I would do to YOU if we lived closer!!!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((your name)))))))))))))))))))))))) don't YOU feel better already?!!! I HOPE so! Hey, this is my 400th post!!! Yippeeeeeee! Love and prayers, Cinda ps. Let me know if YOU would like this collage as a print on your comments or maybe a bag of candy better!I'll be drawing for a winner! I've got to CELEBRATE 400 POSTS somehow!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

Loving myself is the most difficult thing to do. I've got to work on that one! Good advice on this post, girlie!

1:08 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

PHEW! I Have to go back moderating comments to keep these non journal bloggers from leaving SALE PITCHES! sORRY EVERYONE ELSE! I don't agree with whatever fortknox is selling, soOOOOOoo don't buy it!!! It's probably a RIP-OFF! Get your own website and Blog and sell your oxytocin release!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

400 posts ~~ Congrats to YOU!!!

I thinking of a number and it is
(((341)))
If I win, I would be honored to have your print.

Loved your list, and I try doing those a lot.

Love and Hugs
Wanda

11:25 AM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

I have been told too many times to take care of MYSELF!! -- thanx for this wonderful reminder!!

I love to make collages...they make me hum and feel good!!

Thanx for Being Wonderful!!

L.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home