Wednesday, July 09, 2008

~~*~FIND SOME HAPPINESS~~*~


THERE IS BUT ONE WAY TO TRANQUILLITY OF MIND AND HAPPINESS. LET THIS THEREFORE BE ALWAYS READY AT HAND WITH THEE, BOTH WHEN THOU WAKEST EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND WHEN THOU GOEST LATE TO SLEEP, TO ACCOUNT NO EXTERNAL THING THINE OWN, BUT COMMIT ALL THESE TO GOD.
~~*EPICTETUS*~~
you can read more about Epitetus here
````````making coffee for my husband makes him happy so this makes me happy!```````````` so I'm off to brew some 100% Columbian so seeeeeeeeeeee, the simplist of things can make us happy, O coffee bean, mmmmmmmMMMMM! HOPE YOU can find some happiness today! I'm thinking of YOU! xoxoxooox, Cinda
ps. in the center of the creature's hat it has a tiny heart and inside it reads, "All my best wishes are for thee" Yes! That's what I wish for YOU!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

Thank you my dear! I wish you the very best too!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Good morning dear dear friend. Been so busy with family I haven't commented for a while (((sorry)))

I love making coffee for my darling too. In fact our favorite is Mocha Java from Trader Joes...

Yummy ~~ My hubby is on a trip to Texas, so I am drinking my brew alone this morning...

Love and Hugs girlfriend
Wanda

10:07 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I'm desparately seeking happiness today. Disturbing time for us, Cinda.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home