Tuesday, January 20, 2009

*~~~COME OH HOLY SPIRIT, FILL THE EARTH~~~*






Misty Mawn Journaling assignment today was, focus on a word and create a page around it. My word is "SPIRIT" I almost chose MUSIC or SONG because I LOVE to sing and hear music! and dance!!!!


This whole day was a song!!!filled with SPIRIT! Congratulations!!! Barack Obama!!! I am soOOOOOooO GLAD YOU and your family were safe today, being in the public office has it's dangers. I pray to GOD he protects our president, vice president and their families from Evil.


I enJOYed watching all the people on the Mall today. I especially LOVED the quartet that played for Barack's inauguration this afternoon! I HOPE they have this most Beauty Full song on Youtube soon! http://omg.yahoo.com/news/inauguration-quartet-simply-filled-with-hope/17885#comments

I enJOYed seeing Michelle, Malia and even Barack close their eyes listening to that quartet with their hearts, not just their eyes! I enJOYed seeing little Sasha walk almost skip through the day and all their smiles are SWEET! I enJOYed seeing someone up there on the dignitarie's podium while waiting for Barack eating a Hershey bar!!! Did YOU see that? It gave me a chuckle! I HOPE YOU get the SPIRIT of today and that is the HOLY SPIRIT. We certainly need all the help we can in the coming days! here's some pretty scripture,


Psalm 104;1Bless the Lord, O my soul, O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty***3Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters; who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind 4 who maketh his angels spirits;his ministers a flaming fire


30Thou sendeth forth thou spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth


31the glory of the Lord shall endure forever:the Lord shall rejoice in his works 32 He looketh on the earth, and it trembles:he toucheth the hills and they smoke33I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live:I will sing praise to my God while I have being 34 My meditation of him shall be sweet; I will be glad in the Lord........


I wish YOU the HOLY SPIRIT, the HEAVENLY GUEST, LET HIM IN(as my collage song notes read) Now, I must go to seeeeeeeeee Barack and Michelle at the Balls!!!!!!GOD BLESS US ALL!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

A wonderful post full of HIS spirit. Well done!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Yes, Holy Spirit Come.... Come you are welcome to live in my heart and home.


And those eyes..... "Beautiful, Beautiful brown eyes,...... I'll never love blue eyes again!!!


You are such an inspiration!!!!!!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home