Tuesday, January 06, 2009

~~***DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE***~~ HAHA



Today reading with my friend Terry in the Bible, the Book of Micah! Very interesting! Chapter 4, But in the last dAys it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains; and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow into it.
And many nations shall come, and say, Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths; for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.
But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid; for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it.
For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the Lord or God for ever and ever
ISN'T THAT PRETTY?????????!!! Terry and I have our sessions on the phone and today we both turned to Micah at the same time!!! Phew! No more war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Caricature - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
well, today here is a caricature of moi, O the forehead and hairline is sOOOOOo me!!! Such FUN, we are having in our journaling! It also shows my son on his first day of school and I am laughing trying to assure him of the FUN he will have at school!!! LOL I hated school, going there every day but I was a FUNNY GIRL and my friends were too soOOOOOOoo we had loads of FUN!!! Have YOU ever played Bump Cars with your school desks??? and we did that in High School! LOL You get the picture!!!
I typed in FUNNY GIRL because that is one of my FAV movies too!!! + Funny Girl was what my friends and I wERE!!! This version Barbra(ISN'T SHE bEAUTY fULL!) is singing is 1975, the year my Damon was born!!!The other pic is moi at about 3!
I'M GONNA LIVE
AND LIVE NOW!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger PennyBlue said...

Photo is too cute! Happy New Year Cro! Miss ya and am iced in today so thought I's stop by. Big bluejude hugs!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Weeeeeeeee! What fun!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that you as a baby? that is just the sweetest little photo, beautiful!
and your journal pages are so much fun!!!! so nice to come here and see into your world.
it's been quiet here this week, too, but i think i am getting back into a groove. :-)
i am going to write more to you soon!
xooxoxo

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home