Sunday, January 04, 2009

MIND YOUR MAMA, EAT THOSE FRUITS AND VEGGIES!!!


Thinking of a PLAN OF ACTION!!! Like Oprah, I've gained some pounds here and there! For my health to get better, I must take action soon! I don't want to be calling a doctor for a while!!! I had an orange today and it was soOOOOOOooo YUMMY!!!! Your body knows when YOU are eating right! YOU can feel it!!! SooOOOOOoO today I'm thinking of a plan of action soon to be traveled by moi!!! Let's get back to SWEET Mother NATURE!!! Walks, hikes and bike rides, jumping jacks, sit-ups, dancing, running, here I come!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUG8A8e8KC0&feature=related as close as I could get to a pineapple song! tee hee I have this Harry Nilsson album with this song on it but YOUtube didn't have it!!!
JUST HAD TO ADD THIS FOR GINA!!! LOL I USED TO WATCH THE MUPPETS WITH THE KIDS!!! HERE IS THE WILD KERMIT VERSION OF THE LIME IN THE COCONUT!!

4 Comments:

Blogger suze said...

Nice page Cro! I am also on the weight loss train this year. I've been sick since before Christmas so I have a 5 pound head start.
Happy New Year.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

Fun page! Fruits and veggies are the way to go! Try making a green smoothie like the one I made for Sharon. You'll feel great! xo

8:18 AM  
Blogger KV Creative Designs said...

Wow your page is Fabulous! I have done a self portrait before with magazine pages. I might have to get it out and photograph it to put on my blog!

Happy New Year and Artful Blessings,
Kathryn

P.S. Stop by my blog to help Celebrate my Blogiversary!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Mauricio said...

Great 2009!!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home