Wednesday, June 10, 2009

~~*LET YOUR WORDS BE A GIFT*~~

SOMETIMES AN ENCOURAGING WORD IS THE GREATEST GIFT



PS. DID I TELL YOU I LOVE YOU TODAY?!! I LOVE YOU!
and MY GINA (daughter)IS HOME FOR A WHILE!!!She just got home yesterday! Yayyyyyy!!!
pss. the inspiration for this collage was my good friend, Terry who I called one day last week and I told her I need some encouragement before I go into the bedroom to clean. I need to clean out some drawers too besides walls, floors and cleaning the rug! because Gina is coming home for a while and I don't seem to have much energy for this! We talked, laughed and read in our Bibles!! It was just what I needed! That bedroom got cleaned very nicely and was ready even for a new quilt!!!Thank YOU!! Terry!!! Don't YOU just LOVE friendship???!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Each time I see you have made a new post on your blog I receive a gift from you. You have snail mail on the way...a tiny gift from me to you.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Friendship is a priceless gift and a friend who encourages! Well, that is why we call them exhorters. Isn't it great!!!!!!!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

i love love love the photo of
Y O U!

xoxox,
r

6:37 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

beautiful...xoxoxox

3:44 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Friendship is priceless, and you are a priceless treasure in my heart.

Love you girlfriend, and love the way you show me love and prayers.

LOL:Wanda MAE

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Furniture movers said...

so UNIQUE!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home