Wednesday, May 20, 2009

**~~A ROBIN CAME BY TODAY AND LISTENED TO ME SING~~**


I THINK THIS IS A ROBIN PIC!!! HOPE SO!





DO YOU HAVE A MINUTE?!!! I'LL TELL YOU A STORY.........A ROBIN INSPIRED THIS BECAUSE SOMETIMES WHEN I GO OUTSIDE ON THE PORCH TO REST AND ROCK IN THE OLD ROCKING CHAIR, BIRDIES FLY BY AND SOMETIMES THEY SIT A SPELL WITH ME!!!THEY SING FOR ME THE LOVLIEST SONGS!THEY EVEN LISTEN TO ME SING FOR THEM! HA HA!!!
HERE WE GO!
" A ROBIN CAME BY TODAY AND LISTENED TO ME SING"
He wanted to know if I had wings and became a robin like him, where would I fly first and I told him this:
to the Carolinas
I would land on Gina's beach chair(MY DAUGHTER)
sing her a song or two
as the ocean orchestra played
on to Lady Tulips
I'd persuade her and Sara to come with me
to the Outer Banks
on to the mountains
ahhhhhh, the fresh cool air
Hey Misty
let's go, your lil man and gal, hubby too
I'll be on that tee pee looking wood waiting!
to Texas
I would fly and land
Surprise Barry, Nada and Trixie
Trixie's expecting me though, she's that smart!
up to Kansas
hey Tess
I see she might be busy sewing another cute blue jean purse!
on to Vanessa's
she has a sweet doggie too! Woof! Woof!
I'd land in her Gypsy tent
and sing the softest song,
Wanda! Here I am
just in time for Friday Sky Watch!
I'll sing a song for dear lil Molly, Don and YOU!
on my way now
to Annies
She wants me to go visit that old church, St. Catherine's in Hornitos with her!
I LOVE it! It makes me sing! Annie and I would probably sing some church hymns while we are there!
up to Canada now
I'll peek in on Tascha, Lily and Opie
Sing a while while Tascha paints,
think I'll fly way out there to Vedranas
do I hear a Meow??? somewhere?
hope we can have a little picnic by the sea!
finally making it to Mary T's!
She's letting me play in all her beads
and then I will rest a while in her lilacs,
Hi Darcy!
I brought YOU a little sweet ribbon
from somewhere! tee hee
Kelly, here I am!
Let me tell YOU about my travels
and let's plan to get together, Pam too when Gina comes home!
stopping in to see Terry
sing me a song please
I'm soOOOOooOOOo tired
Home Sweet Home
Thank YOU all, YOU wonderful hostesses!!!
I'll visit YOU next time!
Tweet! Tweet!
Cro

ps. where else would YOU take me if I was visiting YOU? what would be your plan for us that day?!! Any special song requests?!

7 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Cinda - We would fly around the backroads, spot horses in the fields, taste wine in Murphy's, get a lock puzzle from Columbia's smithy, and collect wild flowers on the beach at we wended our way to Mendocino. We would ooh and aah over Victorian Grande Dames in Ferndale, eat chowder and fish at The Bird's restaurant in Bodega Bay and ramble through Snoopy's labyrinth in Santa Rosa. Oh, the places we would go. All small and filled with warm hugs. We would save S.F. for another day.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh Cinda, that was you serenading me yesterday. We had so much fun. We visited Heritage Park and saw the memrials and then flew through the historical museum together. (What a ruccus that was.) And the scenery along old 40 on the way to Abilene was so nice wasn't it? Did you enjoy peeping in the windows of all of the antique stores in Abilene? I sure did. AND Isn't the Eisenhower Library impressive? Oh do fly by again sometime Cinda. Maybe next time we'll fly out to the lake or visit the campgrounds. And maybe they'll let us dine in the Crow's Nest up top of the Old Kirby House, it's a restaurant now you know. Won't that be fun my little songbird!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger deb did it said...

Oh what a fabulous flight....stop by here when you are in Texas, and rest your wings. We will dust off those feathers and sip a cool one, fly on over to my studio and get our little fingers all gluey and painty and hang our masterpieces out to dry on the clothesline and all the little birdies in the neighborhood will come for a closer look, perch nearby and we will sing and sing and sing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHNAFRg6jYA

2:29 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

this is so beautiful!!! song and art -amazing! i think you'd love all places in Croatia..sea, mountains, cities...
hugs & kisses
p.s. http://www.flickr.com/photos/violetmetamorphosis/3553512673/

7:22 AM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

Oh!! We WILL have such a time along the Beach -- one more time with songs in our hearts, a big ol' puppy to keep us cozy, and a tall cool drink by the Sea!!

What else can we do? Ohh, the Sky's the limit!!

L.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

What a marvelous trip you took and what a lovey song you sang!!!
Thanks for flying over and singing to me...The mailman brought a song from you today, and I shed a tear and a smile, because you love me so sweetly.

You are my Sunshine!!

Love and Hugs
Wanda MAE

8:30 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

thanks so so much for sharing!! i have added pino's pies to my soul list!
xoxoxo,
rebecca

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home