Sunday, August 09, 2009

~~*WELCOME TO CINDA'S CAFE*~~

OPEN MOST DAYS, THE LAST WE HAD PEEPS AT CINDA'S CAFE WAS FRIDAY NIGHT FOR GINA'S FARE-THEE-WELL GET TOGETHER!!! WE HAD A REALLY NICE TIME, DRINKING STRAWBERRY WINE, MUNCHING STRAWBERRIES AND "BLUE" BEERS! DAMON PICKED UP THE WRONG KIND HIS WIFE WANTED WAS BLUE MOON!!! hehe(Like at the BEER summit at the White House)
IT MAY BE THE HOTTEST DAY OF THE YEAR SO FAR BUT I WAS HUNGRY FOR A COMFORT FOOD!!!MY nest is EMPTY once again!


THE RECIPE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT PEELING THE POTATOES SOOOOO I DIDN'T!! GET ALL THAT MOTHER NATURE GOODNESS IS WHAT I ALWAYS SAY!!!


HERE'S ONE OF THE RECIPE BOOKS THAT I GOT ON SALE WHILE SHOPPING INTO BORDERS EXPRESS!!! WITH GINA RAE!!! I LOVE A GREAT SOUP AND IT IS ALMOST FALL WHICH I CAN'T BELIEVE!!! WELL WORTH THE $3.97!!



I HOPE YOU CAN CLICK ONTO THIS RECIPE TO SEEEEEE IT! JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN'T AND I WILL COME BACK LATER TO JOT IT DOWN!!! OF COURSE I DIDN'T HAVE ALL THE INGREDIENTS(ACK!!!no peppers, no garlic clove, no beans!!)hehe BUT IT SURE WAS TASTY!!! MMMMMMMMM! I DIDN'T HAVE SAGE EITHER(I substituted for McCormick's All Purpose Seasoning) and instead of the cheddar I USED GRATED PARMESAN!!
My sister-in-law emailed me this morning and she was telling me about this Cafe!!!! She and my brother want to try it sometime soon! Have YOU been there??? I don't think YOU can beat HOMEMADE!!! http://www.crowscafe.com/ Have a serene Sunday sweeties!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxooxxoxooxoxoxoxo ps. I would definately try the Green Fried Mators!!!! hehe



5 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

We must both be on the same channell as I wanted soup today too. I made a homemade brocolli cheese soup. Mmm Mmm! Sorry no fun pic of the recipe to show but you can read it on my AC site:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/679265/brocolli_cheese_soup.html?cat=22
That restaurant site was a hoot. you must try to go there sometime.

7:57 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

Oh, the soup sounds so yummy! I made some stew last week -- in all this heat!! -- But it's such a good receipe, it had my name all over it!! I'll post the receipe on my blog later in the week!!

an I'm gonna try your soup receipe too!! Even tho I can't spell right today!! HA!

L.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Yum! I love homemade soup but it's still way to hot out here to think about them. Probably not until November! Enjoy!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I love to make homemade soups. My favorite is Creamy Potato..a recipe of my mothers, and we have it every Christmas Eve, with homemade bread and salad...
Of course I make it all year long, but it's a tradition on Christmas Eve.

Love cook books too.

Love ya Girlfriend
Wanda

7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great post. I am totally inspired.
I love your blogs and i often visits your blogs.... Thanks for the post.

--
Venus
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home