Monday, April 19, 2010

THANK GOD FOR PEACE AND QUIET

This little guy is still coming around just about every day. Butchie is a character! He is SWEET and a bully to my neighbor's cats but Violet still feeds him morning and evening and I feed him too! The crows are eating all the nuts and bread and left over ears of corn! The squirrels must have moved!
My violets appeared March 31st, the day after my second chemo treatment that has given me fits of rashes and chest misery! Chemo is NOT very good medicine and I feel if there wasn't soOOOOooO much ABORTION in this country, we would have a Dr. or scientist, a great mind that could have come up with cures for a lot of our diseases by now! They had a retreat for spiritual and emotional healing after abortion for anyone wounded by the experience of abortion in WV the first of April and I haven't visited this website yet but here it is if YOU know of anyone who is hurting http://www.rachelsvineyard.org/ and a toll-free hotline was printed in our church bulletin, 1-877-HOPE-4-ME

We had some GREAT NEWS too!!! My mom who was going to the same cancer Doc as me put her through a lot of tests and confirmed she DID NOT HAVE BONE CANCER as he suspected!!! ALLELUIA!!! My sister-in-law had an emergency eye retina detached operation and it is HEALING!!! ALLELUIA!!! My dad is still in the nursing home and is getting more frail mom says. I was advised NOT to go to any nursing homes but when I do feel better from Round 3 which I get tomorow, I'll go to see him!!! My daughter Gina is still in and doesn't have to go back til'May 1st! WOO-HOO!!! She got me out more this time around. I even wore my blonde wig out to lunch and also church! hehe Blondes have more fun! I haven't been online for days and won't be again but wanted to let YOU know I still think of YOU and am praying for all of us!!!
here is a pretty verse I read in the Bible today, The Third Epistle of JOHN, 13,14****I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee: 14; But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.
ALSO Jude 2; Mercy unto you and peace, and love, be multiplied
I will be wearing my peace necklace tomorrow and thinking of YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! for the prayers and LOVE!!!!
LOVE AND PRAYERS AND SWEET DREAMS to YOU, OXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXXXO


4 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Joyful! Joyful!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

Hello Cida! Stopping by to check up on you and things seem to be rolling along! I am pleased that you trust in the Lord and take strength from his love for you! I send healing light and continue to pray for you!
Remember listen to your body it will tell you how much activity you can do. Short walks in Nature really soothes the soul..did for me...I mean real short walks.
Eat what ever you desire because I know the taste buds have changed..I was finding I only ate comfort foods..soups..homemade my favorite.
Listen to calming music too and close your eyes and visualize and relax.REST the most important as your body is working very hard to heal.
Been there done that and understand completely..soon you too will stand on Solid ground with me..I believe this.
love and light anna xo

9:01 AM  
Blogger Robin White said...

I feel blessed to have found your blog! I sent you an email concerning a tree print I found connected to your blog...hope you can help. It's from Artisan.Arts so check your spam if you didn't receive it! I will be praying and believing FULL RECOVERY for you!

My name is Robin... Nice to Meet you!
Thanks!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hello Lovely.....

You are such an inspiration! I had to smile at your blond wig...I'm sure you looked marvelous.

You are in my thoughts and prayers and I hold you in my heart!

Love and Hugs forever....great verses....thanks!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home