Friday, June 04, 2010

**~SWEET INSPIRATION~**

MY FIRST EVER PRAYER FLAG BANNER!!! WOOT!
THIS GAL INSPIRED ME TO TRY AND MAKE ONE SO I DID!!! MY JUNE 1ST WOODLAND CHANDELIER(VANESSA) AND JUNE 2, I MADE THIS BANNER.
THANK YOU DEB!!! ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ONE?!!
http://diddebdoit.blogspot.com/2010/06/uncolored.html

I LOVE THE WAY WHEN THE WIND BLOWS IT SEEMS TO DANCE!!!


AND JUST THIS MORNING, I WAS INSPIRED BY THIS GAL AND HER WONDERFUL WRITINGS, LOVE AND CARE!http://corazon.typepad.com/recuerda_mi_corazon/


HERE IS THE POEM I WROTE THIS MORNING FOR REBECCA AFTER READING HER JUNE4 POSTING.
"UNDER A CLOUD IN THE BLUE"
When death is near
Embrace it dear
You'll never be alone,
The Good LORD knows your every bone.
and
Those who still live and breathe on Earth
Those dying and those giving birth,
Will think of YOU
Your memory still under a cloud in the blue.
I love LOVE
Love from above
And shining love from family and friends too
It's a comfort somehow to know in death, I'll still be remembered under a cloud in the blue.
Cro
HAVE A HAPPY AND PEACEFUL WEEK-END AND GET INSPIRED!!!
SWEET DREAMS!!!XOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXXOOXO

16 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Wow. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this. You have solved an ancient backburner problem for me too. I have my old wedding dress from a prior that I love and have not been able to get rid of. Now I know what I'm going to do with some of the pretty fabric that I love so much. Thank you, Thank you!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Yayyyyy! Annie! I can't wait to see your banner!!!Good Luck!!!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

thank you sweet cro for your beautiful poem, and recognition.

love your banner...love that you know my friend deb,..
love how this blog sharing is so uplifting and inspirational to us all.
xoxoxoxox,
rebecca

8:02 AM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

Dearest Cro:Your poem is very touching.I love your lacey prayer banner!I also had one given to me by a group of glitter sisters artists and man were those prayers sure lifted my spirits flying around my garden!
lots of hugs sent your way..anna xo

9:11 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

That is a fantastic idea and a wonderful thing to place in your home or make for someone in the hospital, etc.!!
Hope you are doing well Cinda~it's a beautiful day:)

9:32 AM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

checking in on you cro and sending you love!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

good morning sweet cro,
sending you love and healing.
and then more....
xoxoxoxoxoxo,
rebecca

5:20 AM  
Blogger GlorV1 said...

Hi Cro, I love what you did with the banner. Gives me an idea with some pretty material I have. I read your post over at Renee' Book of Love and just wanted to come and say hi and hope you are doing well. We all loved Renee so much and boy do we all miss her. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Have a great Thursday.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

What wonderful banners that float and fly in the breeze.

You are such a creative soul.


Hope you are feeling much better now.

Your poem is lovely.

Love and Hugs
Wanda Mae.... "His Banner over me is LOVE"

2:38 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

i was thunder struck (5)
such wondrous simplicity, (7)
haiku on fridays! (5)

come see...
come play,
bring your friends!

xoxoxoxoxoxo,
rebecca

8:08 AM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

What a lovely banner. Yes, I can see how the wind would make it dance. And the shadows it would cast on the walls would be lovely too. Hope youa re doing well. Take care dear friends,
Tess

10:40 AM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

i love each and every visit from you.

rest easy today. holder of hearts and wonder.



xoxoxoxoxox,
rebecca

7:48 AM  
Blogger J C said...

Nice prayer flag girl!! I'm going to make a prayer flag too, for the Gulf. Never made one before so wish me luck! xoxoxo

2:59 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

GOOD LUCK SWEET GIRLY JUDIE!!!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

It's sooooooooo pretty. You are so talented!!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger harem6 said...

It was truly amazing visiting your blog!Thank you! Take care and all the best in the world!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home