Thursday, January 20, 2011

~**~A GATHERING IS A JOY!!!~**~

Why did Cinda give me copper eyes and why not better lips?!! o well, I AM HERE!!! That's all that matters!!Gathering paints, paper,brushes is a JOY to a painter!
old flowers from Christmas but they are still just as lovely!!!Flowers are always a JOY!
Gatherings are always FUN!!! A gathering of birds outside my window are chirping and singing for me as I type this!!! They are JOY!! Some of us gather on Thursdays for JOY, won't yOU join us?!!! *******http://meriak.blogspot.com/
***********************************************
HAPPINESS quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste! *Charlotte Bronte
*************************************
It's supposed to snow pretty well soOOOOOo my mom just brought us some cheeses that are on sale! That way, Jerry doesn't have to travel for them after he works over tonight! That was a JOY! to see mom and to get some yummy cheeses delivered today! AH! the simple pleasures!
***********************************

I HOPE YOU have pleasures and JOY in your day today too!!!
XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOOXOXXOOOOXOXOXO
PS. I just read about this JOYOUS reunion, GOD BLESS Carlina White and her family!***
http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/kidnapped-child-finds-family-23-years-later-23909618

6 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi girlfriend. Simple pleasures indeed. Friends visiting and staying over; cheese; birdies entertaining; a new subject to inspire; hugs from mom. Lucky you.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

I think, that your gorgeous art looks alot like my precious St.Theresa the Little Flower..love it. she brings me JOY xo

9:03 PM  
Blogger Meri said...

Simple pleasures = joy! Some of mine recently: having my son pile on the compliments about my penne pasta with sweet Italian sausage and cream sauce with parmesan melted in; replenishing my secret chocolate stash. . . only the good stuff so I don't have to eat more than a bite or two to be satisfied; realizing that I made progress between the 4th week and the 6th week of my glassblowing class; and spending last weekend waxing enthusiatic about encaustics in Judy Wise's studio. JOY!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Eryl said...

Wonderful painting, and I can't think of anything better than a vistor with cheese!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Yes flowers are always for joy.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous OnUEb said...

Hi dear! I saw you from Italy, very gorgeus!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home