Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hey Misty and Vicki!!! You can show your little gals how I looked near their age! I love old photos and this is my first grade pic! LOL Hey YOU other artists, I ordered my first gesso Tuesday! I got the Blick Studio Gesso, it was cheaper than the Master Gesso!! Maybe I should have went ahead and got the Master??? I've never tried gesso, what exactly is it for, texture??? Does it help to get a dreamy look on canvas? I seeeeeee on other Blogs though how they LOVE gesso, soooo I thought I would give it a shot! Happy Thursday!!! and do you Bloggers dream of blogging???!!! I have had at least 2 dreams about Blogging! phew

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

you are such a cutie-pie. big brown eyes & such a smile. cool post. i showed livi... and she says, "oh, look, it's a girl!" anyhow, what's a gesso?!

ps -- my word verification is:
stabkh

2:42 PM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

An adorable photo. Love the way it is slightly colorized.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home