Wednesday, March 08, 2006

STRAWBERRIES IN MARCH!!??IN WV??!!!


INSPIRE ME THURSDAY!!! Just an un-auto-enhanced beautiful STRAWBERRY!(i almost autoenhanced it but it really didn't need it!!!) seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee=Look at it!!! It is huge in the first place! and strawberries in March in West Virginia???! I think I read on the package these were from Florida! Thanks!!!Florida! SEE the shape! It looks like a big heart! i TOUCHED it to seeeeee it better and then washed it!! The SMELL of strawberries is soooo sweet! I could HEAR it crunch in my mouth, my lips were smacking even!!! Yummy! The TASTE, I LOVE the taste of strawberries!!! sooooooo there you have it all wrapped up in that one beautiful strawberry=SEE*****TOUCH*****SMELL***HEAR****TASTE*****

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

hey, we just finished a pack of strawberries -- so yummy! abi loved them, liv wouldn't even try. none of ours looked like hearts though.

xoxo

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home