Monday, April 17, 2006

I WISH YOU SMILES

these were made Saturday and as you can seeeeeeeeeeeee, evening shadows started to creep in, my Easter bread and no-one to share it with! Everyone was busy or under the weather sooooo it ended up just Jerry and I for Easter dinner! Kind of cozy but bittersweet! Jerry and I visited dad at the nursing home around 5pm. All he wanted was a pepsi!!! and of course to COME HOME! Time will tell, we are all praying and hoping! How was your EASTER???
In the evening though, my children, Damon, Gina, Mario came over with their sweethearts, Natalie, Kelly, and Gina's (she thought was her) friend but now is an X or a big O(zero) and Andrea, one of Gina's real friends and who I call my little girl brought her little doggie Brady over! We sat on the back porch, drinking coffee, colas, and wine, eating cream puffs! Everyone was sooooooooo full from their dinners! Gina brought me a pretty hanging basket of flowers, Mario and Kelly brought me an Easter basket full of goodies(jelly beans, pretty tea towels and pot holders, lotions, glitter eggs filled with candies and a lottery ticket!LOLNo, I didn't win but it was Fun scratching it off this morning to seeeeeeeeee if I had won, I didn't even know this was in that basket til' today!) Damon and Natalie brought two big chocolate peanut butter eggs!!!mmmmmmm! Thank YOU all!!! It was soooooooooooooo SWEET!!!! of you!!!!!!!
My little calendar book today says; A SMILE costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive, without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever! (anonymous) I know Dad's smiles are more precious to me! Hope YOU all had a Blessed Easter and have a Blessed week!
And SMILE!!!!!!!!!! xooxoxooox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home