Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ISN'T SHE LOVELY

Here it is!!!!!!!!! One of my most prized possessions! One of the 5 things I would NOT ever positively get rid of!!! Back before my birthday that was to come in November, I sent Misty Mawn (isn't SHE lovely? Was Stevie Wonder singing about her?I got to meet Misty up at her beach last year!!!)an email to ask if I could commission a painting from her for my birthday!!! This is what I truly wanted for my birthday, I'm soooooooooo old, I don't need much anything else you know, but a Misty painting, come on!!! That is the MOST wanted and craved thing a gal could wish for! All I told her was I wanted it to be turquoisey, have crows in it and a bluebird and two women friends, her and me!!!!(not much pressure was it??!!! Phew! but MISTY pulled it off with flying colors!!!) and this is IT!!!! It is JOY, it is soooooooooooooo PRETTY,sooooooooWONDER*FULL, sooooooooooBEAUTY* FULL, soooooooooooooooo MISTY!!! I was gonna wait and post it for my birthday but that is clear up ahead in November and I had a request soooooooooooooooooooo Here IT is!!!! iT makes me want to cry some more!!!LOL(happy tears!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

WOW, Cinda, that really is beautiful. REALLY Beautiful. What a lovely thing to want for your birthday. Which one is you...the one holding butterflies or the one reaching for a crow?? You could post it again in November. :o)

9:43 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

I think I am the stouter one, more matronly looking one reaching for a crow!!! LOL but look! She put flowers in my hair! Sweet! I am right aren't I Misty?!!!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

and everybody has crowns...even the crows! and look at Misty's pretty necklace. how big is the painting? where will you hang it? is it mixed media? what type of paint did she use? i could stare at it for hours...so expect me back here to comment again! :o) i say misty is mad talented!!!! (I heard a teenager use the word "mad" this way & it was extra powerful!)


OXXOXOX

8:13 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

I got this definition over at:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/

1. mad amounts = a lot of something

I like that chick mad amounts
or
I have mad amounts of liquor at home
or
Misty has mad amounts of talent

12:14 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Yeah BABE! You GOT it!!! LOL Misty SURE does have mad amounts of talent!!!! Maybe she'll come over here and tell you what kind of paints she used and yes! it is mixed media, seeeeeeeeee the right hand side border!!! oh la la!!! and the size??? I'll seeeeeeee later and it's right in my livingroom because I was gonna put it in my bedroom soooo that would be the first thing I gaze at in the morning but I want to paint it in there sooooo the old couch potatoe really enJOYs it in the living room while watching The Amazing Race, switching American Idol and The Next Top Model, CNN,Fox channel, Survivor too,CMT and Mtv cause I'm almost awake all the time in there and I LOVE gazing at it + I have plenty more of Misty's art all around and don't tell her but I've put some of her atc's in a special place, soooo special I can't find them!!! UG!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

WOW!!! How cool is that?!? It's about the coolest, I tell ya! Beautiful, beautiful painting...it would make me cry, too. Aaaaaaaannnddd you got to meet her at her beach?!? From the pictures she's posted, that is the best beach ever. I've never been anyplace like it.

A very happy birthday to you, indeed! lol!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home