Wednesday, April 12, 2006

THE MESSAGE IS SIMPLE "WAKE UP!"

Yesssssssss! I found my SPRING homemade patchwork quilt curtains!!! Gonna try and get my kitchen curtains up!!! and my livingroom curtains! too!!! Phew! There's soooooooooo much to do before Easter Sunday! I think I'm going to have a little Easter Dinner out on my porch!!! but is it supposed to rain???? Oh well, my one porch has a roof soooooooooo we will seeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I am getting Excited! I just wish my poor dad could come!!! but we take him to the VA hospital tomorrow for a check-up, I hope it is a good one!!! We are striving to bring him home in May!!!! I got to seeeeeeeeee Dr. Phil yesterday and Phil Goegan was on!!!! He is the HOST of the Amazing Race!!! That is a dream of mine, to be on this wonderful show!!!! Have you got a pass port Vicki??? LOL She has agreed to go on with me!!! He has written a book, has anyone read it??? He was asking if you only had a week to live what is it that you would regret not doing???!!!! My message today is "WAKE UP!!!!" before it is too late!!! Do everything you can NOW! if you have the time and $$$$$$$$$$$$!!! It is soooooooooooooooo pretty in West Virginia today!!! Hope you have a pretty day too! love to love you, XOXOXXO Cinda

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Yes, I have a passport...& if you get us on that show, I'll do it! I'm totally ready.
So, Cinda...if you only had 1 week, what would you regret not doing? That's a question that I need to think about.
PS - I love the expression on her face...& her lips.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I like this message...and the art that goes with it!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home