Tuesday, April 18, 2006

5

If I had 5 minutes to myself=talk myself into some jumping jacks $$$$$ =a weird new drink at the Dairy Mart and a DR. Pepper for Gina ******5 things to get rid of=old clothes,old mail, old magazines, my excess weight!,old gummy bears *****5 things to positively hold onto= my hubby Jerry, Misty's painting I had commissioned for my birthday!, this computer, paints&glue,scissors for collages , and the TV soooooo I can watch "The Amazing Race"******* 5 words I love=#1.LOVE******* #2.Forgiveness *******#3.prayer*******#4.JESUS*******#5.Jerry*******I TAG the first five lurkers!!! or commenters whichever comes first! I do have lurkers at least don't I???? LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Hi Cinda! I confess...I'm a lurker! Are you going to post Misty's painting?! I like your "5"

7:14 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Thanks for being so honest:)

I like your fives!

Hugs

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home