Tuesday, April 11, 2006

MEET LINDA

the six legged horse! I could have used an extra set of legs Sunday evening and Monday!!!! This photo was in our paper, "A LOOK back in Time" Someone had had a six legged horse not too far from where we live!Phew! Mom called me around 4:30 pm Sunday and said she was going to go to the ER! She said she didn't feel very good and her blood pressure was all wacked! soooooooo Jerry and I met her there at the ER! What a ZOO! It was sooooooooooo crowded mom had to stay in the ER examining room all night! Gina and I left around midnight! Mom was feeling a lot of pressure around her heart and chest and the tests didn't show much, but her Dr. prescribed nitro glycerin and she did find out she was very low in Potassium, also we think stress is doing a # on her! Phew! sooooooo Monday, I was at the nursing home seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing dad and then to the hospital to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mom and thank goodness! she was discharged Monday evening! Dad has improved somewhat, we hope he gets to come home by May! I've been running every day to hospitals and nursing homes since March 13 sooooooo I don't have any spring clothes out yet!!! UG! Wish me Luck in finding the totes that they are in! Some are still hanging in closets, I wish I had more closet room, I would keep them all hanging year round! I don't have that many clothes, my closets are scarce in this house, that's why I would love to move to a bigger roomed house with lots of closet space but where, we have peace here sooooooooooooooo

4 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

Oh dear... you have your plate full, don't you? I can't imagine how tired, stressed and scared you must feel. Can you send me your address? I'd like to send you something more than a cyber hug. Glad that your parents are feeling better. Happy energy going your way...

10:28 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Sorry you're going through all of this, Cinda.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

HAPPY EASTER, CINDA! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL GATHERING ON YOUR PATIO. I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU LOTS & LOTS TODAY & DID A TINY AMOUNT OF SHOPPING, SO WATCH YOUR MAILBOX NEXT WEEK.

8:36 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Miss VICKI!!! Save those $$$$$$ or spend them on those 4 sweeties of yours!!!or yourself!!!! xoxoxoxox,

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home