Monday, April 03, 2006

IS YOUR FRIDGE CLEAN??? LOL

Talk about a time consuming task!!! Clean out your refrigerator!!!! I'm not even done!!! I have the side shelves to do!!! sticky syruppy, pop can stained shelves!!! Eck! Hey Vickster! Notice the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale??? I have 2(out of 12) left from my November 11 birthday!!! LOL I drank one as I cleaned and notice I can't get the orange drawer back on track!!! LOL ***I hate that! and it's not because I am drunk!!! Don't you love to seeeeeeeeeeee the inside of people's fridges??? What mysteries are in there, what in the world do they eat and drink??? We always have a gallon of orange juice and that pitcher of tea and cranberry juice to mix with the tea!!!! Ahhhhhhh! I love yogurt and jellos!!! My oldest son has to have cheese, cheese, and more cheese altho I love cheese too!
well the ARTFEST gals and guys are back!!! I can't wait to read their Blogs and seeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the pics!!!
we had a tornado watch til 5pm, thank God it didn't do much, just misty rained and the wind kicked up a lot!!! Now, the crows ARE going nuts because I dumped stuff from the fridge upon the hill, there's alot of yummy strawberrys, noodles and even older bread!!! I just tried taking a pic of a big blue jay but he saw me and flew higher out of my view! Wish I could get the crows!!!How was your Monday??????!!! Hope it was somewhat eventful!!! Vicki! I never painted but at least I thought of painting!!! Wish me LUCK in getting a pic of those ornery smart crows!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Do you think drinking the beer has anything to do with the drawer being crooked?!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

ps --- no, my fridge isn't clean.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home