Wednesday, April 05, 2006

HOP TO IT AND HEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWW


"Hop to It!"
a donkey
and a bunny
friends so funky
isn't life funny?

out in the field or meadow
right now is a donkey
and a bunny, friendly fellow
sharing their life so worry free

take their advice
Hop to It! says the bunny
and the fuzzy wuzzy donkey says Heeeee Hawwwwwwww loud and nice!
Go ahead, Heeeeeeeeee Hawwwwww! it will be funny!
Gina and I after visiting dad went shopping just to one store, no two, the dollar general where I found the funny donkey, you press him and he makes this funny irritating noice like a heeeeee hawwww and the bunny we found in another store called Big Lots! They have alot of different things! I got the bunny for my grandma Garnet who is 98 along with some other odds and ends and the donkey is for a dear friend who loves horses and donkeys!!! I can't wait to seeeeeeeeee how they will like them!!! Heeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwww!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home