Sunday, April 02, 2006

RENEW MY MIND

Ahhhhhhh! That sounds good doesn't it??!!! Renew my mind! This verse comes from the Bible, in Romans 12;2, And be not conformed to this world : but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God, then going down to verse 12; Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation;continuing instant in prayer
hmmmmmmm like instant mashed potatoes, have some instant prayers!!! That sounds sweet doesn't it??? I hope people seeeeeeeee me as a walking prayer some day! Do you pray different times of the day!? I pray mostly at night time before I go to sleep but here lately, I have been praying at different times of the day, even while waiting for my ride to go seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dad i walk, walk and walk, reciting prayers like a monk!!! I have prayed for you! Now, I seeeeeeeeeeeeee on the news science is trying to say prayer doesn't help you get better! I never cared for science in high school and I don't appreciate this data! I never did get to hear the full report but they don't believe in anything they can't seeeeeeeeee! Did they ever hear of faith??? well, EVERYONE!!! I'm going to go renew my mind, I might even paint today! My dad is having a good day today, the dr. said he would have bad days and good days! Don't we all??!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

Beautiful angels! I'm sure that prayers and good thoughts help the ones we love. I wish for more good than bad days for your dad (and for all of us).

2:34 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Hi Cinda -- Did you paint?!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Beautiful painting!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home