Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'LL SEND YOU AN APRIL HAPPY CARD!

OLD STAINED GLASS
QUEEN ANNE'S LACE
OOO! A BEAUTY FULL DAY TODAY LASS
WISH I COULD SEEEEEEE YOUR FACE!!!

APRIL HEAVENLY DAY SO FINE

ROBIN'S ORANGE IN THE BACK YARD

I'M SOOOOO GLAD TO BE ALIVE, IT FEELS DIVINE!!!

I WILL WRITE AND SEND YOU AN APRIL HAPPY CARD!!!

PS.***this old stained glass hangs from my kitchen window! I LOVE stained glass!!!and I Loved it because it held a Queen Anne's Lace, bought it off of Ebay years ago!My very first purchase off of eBay was a stained glass hanging, I'll have to post it too some day!

Send me your address and I will send you an April Happy Card!!!My email is bluebirddreamer@aol.com Hope to hear from you! In the meantime, Go look for a robin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!

This is Sarah - you sent me a little something to purchase a gift for my friend, Kit. I just wanted to let you know that I got her a little gnome - because she has a mini garden by her bedside - like the ones here: http://merwing.livejournal.com/

I can't go see her for awhile, so I'm giving it to her aunt to give to her. I'll let you know what she thinks. Thanks again - SO much!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home