Wednesday, August 16, 2006

BEACH BUM DAYS



thinking of Mario, my youngest son and his girlfriend, Kelly today, found some self portraits they took of theirselves! lol They are cuties! They are at Ocean City, Md and Damon and Natalie are at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I think the last times they went they went to the opposite beach they are at now, Bino's second time this year and Mario was at Myrtle Beach last year! Woooooo Hoooooo! I LOVE the beach!
Still Fall Cleaning!!! Ug!!! Might get into some closets today! Double UG!!!! lol got to start thinking about fall and winter clothes now! Where did the summer go???!!! Wish I was at the beach! We always went to the beach in the summers past.........my kids still LOVE to go, I haven't been for at least 3 years maybe! Maybe next year!!! well, I hear a messy closet calling my name!!! xoxooxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Cutie Patuties! Beach...awwww...sounds good :) Have fun in that closet...yuck!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home