Wednesday, August 23, 2006

MY BEAUTY FULL DEAD ROSES


"DEAD ROSES"
I think they
are still so pretty
WHY? do YOU say?
Even in death
They show their beauty
dead roses
sometimes
I feel like
a
dead rose
brown
and
dead.....Cro
After browsing Blogs the other day, seeeeeeeeing sooo many pretty flowers, I decided NOT to Post my dead roses! LOL but today I'm proudly posting them! Aren't they beauty full????!!!! In the eye of the beholder, huh??? lol Today, I feel like some kind of FOG or CRUEL spell by someone has lifted! I even dreamed about them! I'm HOPEFULLY out of their clutches!!!Maybe YOU were praying for me! Thank YOU!!!! Everyone needs prayers........I didn't want to post about my depression the other day either but today, I thought WHO am I posting for? Me or You??? Well, both I think but if it was just for me I would have posted my dead roses soooooooo Watch Out! from now on!!! lol Maybe my struggleing with this nasty depression will help someone! Let them know they are not ALONE!!! xoxoxoox Sooooooo, do you think those roses are pretty??? I sure do!

9 Comments:

Blogger Kim Carney said...

I always think rose, alive or gone, beauty in each stage. What's up? U depressed ;( What can we do out here in bloggerville to get you UP. :)

5:16 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

I was wondering why you are not posting... There has to be beauty in everything except evil. The 'dead' roses are both sad and beautiful. Hope you're feeling better - "remember to play after every storm."

6:09 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I have always loved dried (dead) roses Sometimes I keep them for days. Hope you are feeling better.
Hang in there this too shall pass. Hugs

8:44 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

pretty flowers...yum.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

I posted a pic of a dead sunflower today, so Yay for a pic of dead roses! ;-)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Belinha Fernandes said...

They are indeed beautifull.Some years ago I used to dry roses.I hanged roses in a dark and dry place.And then I kept it inside a glass on a table...garbage my mother used to say!!!

:-)Stay well!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

To me, the beauty is not so much in the flowers (dead or alive) it lies within the love that was invested in the giving of them. That lasts forever...
dried
brown
crinkled
hard
it's still love

and so are you...loved that is
NOT
dried, brown and crinkled :)
ha! made you smile...

xxx d

3:36 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

I always keep my roses. I like them dead and alive:) They are indeed beautiful.
Thanks for the comment on my song BTW :) It is fun to do, and I am not sure how the kiddies do not wake up... probably just used to me singing loudly late at night.

xoxoxox

8:15 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I'm glad the fog has lifted :) We all have our crosses to bear and you do it with class. They are lovely but could not hold a candle to your heart!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home