Friday, August 18, 2006

THE SWEETEST GIFT



chirp, CHIRP, chirp, CHIRP!!! Now, don't be lookin' at my porch rails(I've yet to paint them, almost a yearly spring thingie to do but as you can seeeeeeeeeeee I didn't get er' done! but hey! I did blow bubbles!!!! Woooo Hooo!
Do you sit around and worry sometimes? I've been worrying about the little birdies here lately and when we got back from Lake Erie, this is the headline in our paper on page 3! I just HOPE it's not the lethal strain! They found it in 2 wild swans! on the shore of Lake Erie. You know Who lives up there!!! Her paintings and collages always usually have a little birdie in them! Go to Misty if you http://mistyeyedart.blogspot.com//haven't seen her beauty full work!!! but the article went on to say they are on the watch for wild birds coming back into the US and probably these swans are ok, not the lethal strain of flu! I woke up this morning STRAINING TO HEAR A BIRD SONG but the dumb CICADAS drown them out! and I haven't seen my blue jays in days, not many birds and even my CROWS are quiet these days! sooooooooo I sit and worry about them and us!
soooooooo as if Someone knows how I worry someone sent me a little singer! I needed this! If YOU look real close you can seeeeeeeeeeee him or her on the railing post and he sang me the sweetest longest song! It was like getting a gift! I was wondering what he was saying. I think he was saying" Give me some time in your prayers, don't forget me!" I won't forget YOU either, You sweet Blogging friends!!!!!!!!! HAPPY WEEK-END!!!! xoxoxoooxxoxoooxo

5 Comments:

Blogger Ecumene said...

Oh! i love Cicadas-Song....

:)

Is the Flying Nun a child game?..

:)

Have a nice Weekend...

1:53 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Try not to worry dear one.

They will be ok
hugs and kisses

7:29 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Don'y worry my big hearted friend. God watches out for us all, even birdies :)

Thanks for the warm welcome to Helen :)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Belinha Fernandes said...

Hello!I live near a place that's considered of risk because birds migrate and stay in those protected areas (kind of swamp)during hot season.I was worried about it.It's 5km away.But until now Portugal did not got any dead birds from flu.In Winter we will be ok.But with the Spring the problem will be again upon us...It's terrible because I allways looked at birds as lovely creatures.Even with Hitchcok's movie!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Last spring I saw 8 birds literally drop from the sky! It was a nightmare and they tested positive for the flu. The next thing we know...men in white protective suits are spraying the heck out of our area...I relate to your worries.

But you know what we're supposed to do with that?! Cast it on Him.

Helping you cast...xxx d

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home