Thursday, October 12, 2006

POETRY THURSDAY!***EXPRESS YOURSELF!


"EXPRESS YOURSELF!"
Little girl
that won't shut up
in the back seat of a vehicle
I LOVE her!
She's sooooo EXCITED
about LIFE
It's a car ad
but some day
they will be showing this AD
back when this now famous actress
was a child,
YOU can just seeeeeeee
the stardom
stars in their eyes!
I love that ad
where the little dog
in this beautiful girl's arms growls
for his mistress a seat on the bus
it works, the big boy who was all sprawled out obliges
and the beauty sits down with her doggie! HA!
She is sooooo pretty
We'll be seeing her in movies soon
SWOON
and then there's Timeless, Ageless Audrey Hepburn
I want to EXPRESS MYSELF!"
Dance
All the girl wants to do is
DANCE!
Sounds like me,
Yeah, I'm a dancer!
I LOVE the ipod commercial
where he is dancing
among all the
COLOURS, WOW!
I love upbeat ads like this
Ones that inspire or make you laugh, chuckle and smile
and DANCE, maybe in the evening you'll dance
Yes, YOU! EXPRESS YOURSELF PLEASE!
My name is Cinda Rae Oliverio and I approve this message!

4 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Cinda....I love the ad with the little girl too :D mainly because I had one of those....a long time ago!

She would blah blah blah all the way home from school and would go, "U Huh, U Huh, U HUH" and as soon as we got home, she would sit on the couch and CRASH! Ahhhhhhh peace......that was my saving grace.

loved this post!
great art,
XxD

1:31 PM  
Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Wowee! One thing is certain: you do DANCE! I really love your spirit and enthusiasm -- you are such fun! And your collages are getting better and better!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Great ads, I agree :) I love your colors above expressing yourself:) Great poetry thursday!

4:52 PM  
Blogger yioeng said...

well, how can you always manage to write with such good spirit and always to be a sense of optimism on your writtings? admirable... have a great week+

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home