Monday, February 12, 2007

FEELING TURQUOISEY


happy, HAPPY MONDAY!
Did anyone else watch the Grammys??? I LOVE watching the singers sing! How about that dancer dancing like James Brown??? Phew! Was that Chris Brown??? and Sting and the Police! and Smoky Robinson and Lionel Ritchie!!!!The Peppers! 80 year old Tony Bennett and Stevie Wonder!WOWWIeeeeeeeEEEE! Christina, MaryK, Beyonce',Shakira, Corinne Bailey Rae , Carrie, The Dixie Chicks and that Grammy Moment winner, Robyn Troup! who did a duet with Justin T. did a GREAT job, she should have sang just a little louder but she was GREAT! and the choir singing in the backgroud of Gnarls Barkley!!! James Blunt singing that "Beautiful" song once again, John Mayer, theres too many to mention! I wrote my own little ditty after watching Gnarls belt his song out! I had heard of him but never did hear a song by him, whether he inspired my little poem or just all the sweeties, but I just had to reach for a pen when he sang!!! LOL I'm going to check him out more, I just hope he doesn't use foul language because that turns me off!
" Spirit Soar"
You made my spirit soar
When you sang your song
Your song hit my core
Could have heard you all night long
You made my spirit soar
When you sang your song
So happy,so happy for sure
You've got to sing more, that won't be wrong!
Get up and dance
get up and sing
get up, get up, Twist those pants
You don't need a Sing-a-Pore-Sling!
Let your spirit soar
Sing, sing a song
Sing, sing some more
Let's sing all day long!
Cro
Next Monday is my Turquoise Cro Thyme Blog's BIRTHDAY!!! Woooooo Hoooooo! I sure have had some FUN and met a lot of sweeties!!!!!! That's me up there in that pic, the Turquoise Crow, a rare bird indeed! LOL~~~ I AM different, but Thank GOD, aren't we all?????????!!!!!!!Here's where you can go for more Grammy news! xoxooxoxox~~~~~~http://theenvelope.latimes.com/awards/grammys/env-grammys2006-list,0,5154561.htmlstory?coll=env-grammys and~~~~~http://theenvelope.latimes.com/awards/grammys/

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

OMG....my blog-iversary is next Monday, too! That is such a coincedence....and we just recently "met"
I missed the Grammys. Darn. It sounds like it was really good this year. I wanted to see Sting and he Police back together again.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I LOVE the Grammys. Never miss it. So many standout moments - the James Brown dancer was a highlight for me. And of course The Police. I read today that they are going to have an actually reunion tour. How cool is that? I love the unadorned beauty of Blount's music. And good for the Dixie Chicks. It was a terrific night. Right now I'm listening to Josh Groban. The man is sublime.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Gracey said...

I have never watched any of those award shows, can you believe it? I don't know I guess I hate waiting through all the commercials....I wish it was uninterrupted....I would probably watch it if there were no commercial breaks. But I do love seeing all the dresses in the magazines!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home