Tuesday, March 27, 2007

COMFORT IN A JAR




Just an old jar of ROSES
for YOU and me
mmmMM, the smell, let's tickle our noses!
on the back porch, have a glass of tea
Thinking of my Grandma Garnet today(she loved ROSES!)
and THEA, the sweetest soul,
Grandma would have been 99, it's her Birthday!
I'll think of them somehow together now, Thea's baby and Garnet up there on Heaven's Roll
Aren't those ROSES pretty and full
2.99 at the grocery store
I'm GLAD I got them, somehow today I feel a back porch swing pull
they are a comfort today, those ROSES in a jar, I'll be back for more!
Cro
ps. Hey Yioeng! Just had to SHOUT out to YOU too! because my Grandma Garnet was famous for her Lemon Merinque pies, and also she made the BEST galettes in West Virginia!!! xoxoxoxooxoxhttp://www.texascooking.com/recipes/lemonmerpie.htm

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

A perfect day for roses! XXOO

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

feeling your love and beauty from here dear one.

thank you from the bottom of my heart

XOXO
colorsonmymind

4:48 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I've been gone so trying to catch up. Love your roses....such pleasure for $2.99!!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Hey you :) ((((hug))))))

I received a lovely card from you today and it rained sparkly goodies and fabulous art XXXOOO

Thank you, it made my day ;)

Yes, Mark did receive your package and I emailed you!

shucks, you have been wondering all this time :( The cup was cracked, but the others were fine...and so cute! Mark is still blown away by all the attention from strangers (He's not a comp. person, but will read mine when he is here :)

And he said a special thank you for the milkshake ;) THAT almost made him misty.

I love you tootsie
what a doll you areXXXXX

oxxo darlene

11:43 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

WOW! Blossoms and blooms everywhere! I was just talking about this on my blog this morning!
I love fresh flowers in the house and all this Spring in the air inspired me to finally finish my painting..."The Garden Made Her Heart Sing" Check it out rosy cro!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I love the simple beauty of roses in a mason jar.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

You are so sweet Cinda...

OxO

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home