Thursday, August 09, 2007

*LETS DANCE TODAY


AND SING AND PRAY*
In the lower left hand side it reads "Thank GOD for flowers" They sure do PERK me up, how about YOU???!!! Thea, my Cosmos finally SURPRISED me!!!
Watching "So You Think You Can Dance" is getting sOOooo spectacular, each dance these kids do gives me goose bumps!!! WOWiEEEEE! Did YOU seeeeeeee Neil do the Plange??? LOL and Danny kicks sooOOOoo high and Sabra doing that donut??!!! Phew! I never have seen that done before!!! YaYYYYYY! to all those sweet dancers! Pasha, Lacey, Neil, Sabra, Lauren and Danny! Isn't that Cat cute??? and that Mary Murphy gives me a chuckle when she screams!!!I bet that makes YOU chuckle too Tammy!!! I'm going to get on the "HOT TAMALE" train too pretty soon, not that my dance will be sexy but it is Blazing HOT here in West Virginia!! I HOPE YOU will join me in a dance too!!Mia is sooOOooo cool!!! Don't forget to say a prayer for those Utah miners and of course always our military guys and dolls!!! xoxoxoxoxooxo ps. Chel, I'm thinking of YOU! Do you recognize those cherries??!! They're from a sweet letter from YOU! Hope YOU are feeling much better!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Your artwork always puts a big smile on my face!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Dave & I both love the "hot tamale" scream. lol This is the best show! TK stops everything when it comes on. Sabra will win and Mia ROCKS!

Thanks for everything sweetie! HUGS

11:11 AM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

Hey Cinda-licious babe!
I happen to think you and your blog rock!...There's a new movement called "Rockin' Girl Bloggers" and by posting the logo you let the world know that someone thinks you rock!

Go to my blogspot and it check out!...grab the logo and rock someone's world!

Hope all is well!
Kat :o)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Love it....I'm a dancing, I'm a singing....and I'm a praying...all at the same time!! Love and Hugs with flowers in my hair!!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hey Cinda. Love this collage. A true modern take on Carmen Miranda. WooHoo.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Dance the night away! Great collage!!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Don't forget to dance the hootchie koo! lol Happy Day Cro!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home