Wednesday, July 25, 2007

~~*CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEE ME?*~~


Can YOU seeeeeeeeeee me?!!! I'm becoming like my favorite outside being at the moment! I'm very content in my shell, just peeping out a little! I have missed YOU all! but I need these breaks in Blogging like a turtle needs it's shell!
I haven't been on the computer much at all for a while now! What have I missed?
My daughter has been job hunting and some of it has been far away, about a 9 hour drive from here! I'm getting more used to the idea of her moving away and this is what she seems to need, especially because our town or should I say our state doesn't have much opportunity of any kind, especially job wise, it has natural beauty but that won't pay the bills! She is a school teacher and a GREAT one and has been trying to get on permanent for years now! She taught a full year last year and loved it! If she doesn't get on permanent this year she is thinking of leaving, not subbing here sooOOOoo we wait. When your kids are sad, YOU are sad! SoooOOOOooooo I don't have much to say today, just wanted to pop in a minute!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Cinda. These little break are so necessary. When we get back we are rested and refreshed. I've been redoing our front room all week. Quanah and Erin arrived from Oregon on Monday night and the visit has been so much fun. Oh and yeah, I surfed a bit. Mainly wiped out but it was fun.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I hope your daughter gets a good teaching job....we need more good teachers. I'm kinda going through some stuff with my daughter now, too. Even when they've been gone from home a long time grown you still feel sad when they're sad.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Oh, I hope she gets what she wants! Diandra has been looking for a job also...

Yes, we all need breaks. It seems like everyone has or they are on Vacation. I have been busy too, not on the computer very much. Hit and miss here and there.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home