Wednesday, August 01, 2007

***~HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMON~***



i xoxoxoxooxoxoooxDIDN'T have a cake mix soOOoo what do I do?!! Make a cake from scratch! Yeah! I might have got it a little too brown but it is YUMMY! DAMON JEREMY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE YOU!!! XOXOOXO
RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE CHUNK COFFEE CAKE
tOPPING=10 OZ semi-sweet chocolate ,coarrsely chopped(I used morsels)
3/4 c. walnuts
2/3 c. granulated sugar
CAKE= 3/4 C butter or margarine
1, 1/4 c gran. sugar
3 eggs
1, 1/2 c sour cream
2 tsp vanilla
2, 1/2 c flour
2, 1/2 tsp baking pd.
1 tsp baking soda
Preheat oven 350 +Grease tube pan but I used a glass rectangular pan
Layer cake mixture with the topping!
Damon's fiancee', Natalie SURPRISED Damon and came in at his workplace around 7:30 am with her hands full of cupcakes from a local bakery! Damon said the guys LOVED them!They went FAST! LOL I don't think Damon got a one! Phew! HOPE your August 1st starts SWEET!!! too! oxxoxoxoxoxoxoooxox

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

What a handsome man! Happy birthday and good job ma! HUGS

9:51 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Handsome Hunk....and good looking cake...what a "sweet" combination! Missed visiting you while I was in LA

7:31 AM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

What a treat!!!! Now to choose from Damon or the cake!!
Happy B. Day to Damon!

Your sentiment on my ~Freddi post~ was deeply appreciated turq.crow.
hugs NG

10:33 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

What a handsome son you have there!... ;) I bet you get that all of the time. LOL!

Your cake looks scrumptious! What a mom! Don't have a cakemix, make it by scratch! Made with love~

10:44 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

He is really nice looking and reminds me of my Uncle Dave when he was a young man. Cake looks good!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Girlfriend....thanks for your sweet comments on my post...!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home