Friday, July 27, 2007

***~PRAY, PRAY, PRAYERS~***


i'VE Been feeling a little DOWN lately but I never cease praying!
Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice Psalms 141:2
also a pretty verse Psalm 143:6 I stretch forth my hands unto thee, my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land, Selah, Psalms143:7,8***Hear me speedily, O Lord; my spirit faileth:hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.(Ug!!!) 8***Cause me to hear thy loving-kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
i HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED WEEK-END! YOU are in my prayers!!! LOVE and PRAYERS, Cinda xoxoxoxoxo

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

Is there anything better than talking to our Maker and I can never do that, but what I begin to thank Him too! Knowing who's you are is precious!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

Don't feel down Cinda... You can't feel like that if you make your creative collages! Love this one :-)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Lovin the CROW collages! Caw ! What happened with your daughter's teaching job???

10:56 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Prayers for you sweet lady! XXOO

1:50 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

More fantastic artwork!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Oh sweetie! I am hugging you! Nothing makes me feel better than to pray.

Keep praying Cinda! I do hope that you feel better very soon! I will be praying for you also!

:)

10:25 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

oh, beautiful! love it

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home