Monday, July 30, 2007

***MUSIC, MUSIC, SWEET MUSIC***


last Sunday was the Glen Elk Wine Festival(my camera went dead but Gina tryed!) and my cousins, THE DAVISSON BROTHERS played and Donnie's young son' Nicholas joined in*** to the delight of the crowd!!! My cousins are on the brink of finally getting recognized nationally for their music!!! I'll include a better pic and their website soOOoooo YOU can be sure to check them out!!! Their music will CHEER YOU up!!! I LOVE to catch them whenever my hubby Jerry and I can! Their single "BIG CITY HILLBILLY" will be coming out nationally SOON!!! SOOOOOooooooOOOOOO EXCITING!!! Yesterday was the annual DAVISSON Reunion. They were playing elsewhere but my dad(he's 81 now and he's the one with the fiddle), our cousin PG, Bob Davisson and the Davisson Brother's daddy, Eddie played! Just as we arrived the younguns were playing and singing but I missed them! I'll keep going to hear all my cousins play til I'm 80 or 90 hopefully!!! LOL I grew up listening to country music and it really re-charged me! Thank GOD for family and country music!!! Do YOU like country music?!! Any music is GREAT I think! although I'm not that fond of rap! LOL Have a music Monday! I've been humming songs all day from Leon Russell who I hope to seeeeeeeeee in October!!! WOOT! He plays with THE DAVISSON BROTHERS!!! Join me if YOU can!

4 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

WOW!! That's great that your cousins are going to get national recognition. Keep us posted about what happens.

I like some of most kinds of music except I just can't get into the rap/hip hop stuff....guess it's my age!!

7:11 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

LOVE leon Russell...love the pics and will now have to check out the Davisson Bros! COOL BEANS! Sounds like you had fun. Tanks for sharin Cro!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

How neat is this!? I can see why you feel so proud! That is great they are getting recognized!
Good luck to them!

Your dad looks great!
I am so happy for you!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

That is TOO COOL Cinda! How fun to gather together and share music!!!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home