Monday, August 13, 2007

WAKE UP! YES, I NEED TO, TOO!


hAVE YOU heard of Miles Levin???
Here he is accepting an award. He is now at home dying. He is in my prayers(I am praying for a miracle!) and it seems we are not doing enough for childhood cancer. If YOU can't read what is on the girl's hat, it says, "Scheduling a wake-up call for your spirit" I am taking requests for prayers, if anyone needs me, let me know! xoxoxox******http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4447888069191155&hl=en*****

5 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

You are such a beautiful person! You make me stop and think about my own life and all the good things I have to be thankful for.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the artwork!!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Wow! He nailed TRUTH. Your art is a wonderful tribute to his memory.
XXOO

10:39 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Prayers are always answered, just not in the way we always expect. Being a prayer warrior is one of the great joys of life!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I so agree with Janet...You are such a beautiful, wonderful person. You care so deeply for others...what a beautiful thing you model for us.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

He may not experience the things he spoke of but he has experienced something that too many of us miss -a true gift of the spirit, serenity, and acceptance of life's fate. His gift of the spirit is a gift to all of us.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home