Monday, January 14, 2008

****3RD WEEK OF JANUARY****!!!!!



i CAN'T BELIEVE it is already the 3rd week of January!!!! eeEEEEeEEEkKKKK! SLOW down TIME!!! The first week of January I bought those SWEET things from JoAnn's Fabric and the funniest thing happened as I stood there waiting to pay for all my goodies which isn't that much really!!! The clerk answered the phone and said, What?!!! and then realized it was her son soOOOoOOo she put him on hold and told me laughing, he had asked her if JoAnn was there???!!! LOL Phew and then the customer behind me added Yeah, we used to do that, "Is your refrigerator running? The person would say, "Why yes!" and then YOU would say, "well, you better go catch it!!!" well, the second week I made this sweet cat and now the third week I have some ideas but I started SPRING Cleaning Saturday because I am soOOOoOOOo slow I HAVE TO START NOW!!! tee hee
I also want to post abouthttp://www.oneworldevent.blogspot.com/Lisa's giveaway too sooOOOOOOOoooo stay tuned right here!!!*****CHECK IT OUT HERE!!!**** Later gator, xoxoxoooxox Cinda

5 Comments:

Blogger Angela Marie said...

The time is flying fast! I am with you sweets.. slow down!

I love Joann's Fabric! You have one there?!
I have to start my spring cleaning too. giggle

Is it that time already? Lisa's one world event! I wanted to particpate in it last year. This is good to know.

Have a great day!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Already? You sure? LOL Too fast but Dave had grandson #3 last night. 9lbs 5oz HUGE!

HUGS

3:21 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Cinda...Is your refrigerator running......??? HA HA HA
Did that bring back a ton of memories. I got in such trouble for using the phone when I wasn't suppose too. But giggle...it was fun...:)

LOL

4:13 PM  
Blogger http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

OH!! The refrig. joke! Oh we did that so much as kids. WE were horrid!!! Annnd, Do you know, I was crying last night, telling Mr. Lovee how time is slipping by like water wayyy too fast and I can't keep up... Eeeek!! xo

5:25 PM  
Blogger david mcmahon said...

Can't believe we're more than halfway thru January. We're in a VERY hot summer here in Australia!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home