Wednesday, January 09, 2008

CELEBRATE YOURSELF AND TODAY!!! SPC



I WAS HUMMING THIS TODAY,
THOSE WERE THE DAYS MY FRIEND,
I THOUGHT THEY'D NEVER END,
WELL TODAY
IS
THAT DAY
THAT EQUALS
TO THOSE DAYS
SO
BE
BRIGHT
RIGHT
LIGHT
MIGHT
SIGHT!
BE YOURSELF!!!! BE A SPARK OF INSPIRATION!!!
I went to Vedrana's Blog today and I got that SPARK from her!!! Her SPC Celebration was of Carmen, and that reminded me of the memory of Luciano Pavarotti singing at the Olympics!!! O! What an awesome memory of beauty! I WISH I could have been there or even attended one performance of this GREAT singer! He SANG with all his heart and soul! If I was at the age of giving birth, I would consider naming my son Luciano!!! Here is one of my favorite singers singing with him!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlIAvyuwMOs&feature=related****
Let's SING today because these are the days my friend!!! Today I also got my Gallery art back that didn't sell which was MOST of it!!! LOL My art was in a gallery though! Isn't that exciting???!!! My friend that took care of my art put some of my prints in mats which I never have done!!! I LOVE them in mats!! Phew! and what tiles I sold I don't even know yet!!!I think one was "Listen To Your Muse" I can't remember what other tile I sent that sold, I got some more back of course soOOOo be ready for a give-away!!! That was in December, 2007! I don't have any pics or anything of it! I just didn't take it too seriously when I had the opportunity to be in a gallery! It scared me I think!(it was one of those, be careful what YOU wish for, you may just get it and I did and I wasn't ready!) I'd love to write a little book for 2008!!! Write some songs???!What's your DREAM?******* What we must remember though is CELEBRATE YOURSELF and TODAY!!!******* thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqkNmYYDJt4 was WONDERFUL too!!!
Thank YOU!!!! Vedrana for Giving me the "YOU Make MY Day Award" also Kat!!!gave it to me too! Thank YOU! I would GIVE all my readers this soOOOOOOoOO if YOU want to do it, JOIN in!!! and Thank YOU! Vedrana! YOU sure made my day today, if I hadn't gone to your Blog today I wouldn't have remembered Pavorotti and never heard those songs he sang today!!!WOOT!!! I LOVED hearing him sing, I'm going to have to go get a CD by him for sure!!!xoxoooxoxoxoxoSweet Dreams!
ps. the SP(Self Portrait) is from last year when I was messing around with who knows what challenge but I just did the collage soOOOOOOOoo it all worked out!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Girlyfriend! Love the Celebrate yourself today....And I am and will!!!
Also do I share your love for Luciano......what a voice, what a gift... :)
Thanks for all you sweet comments on my blog...I so look forward to them. Your happiness jumps from your screen to mine!! Love Ya!

8:38 PM  
Blogger geek-betty said...

love the art :) and the "self" celebration!

geek-betty

7:00 AM  
Blogger Miriam said...

What you wrote is wonderful! You have inspired ME today with your celebration of what has inspired YOU! :) A good first morning read to be sure. And the art is fun, too!

7:12 AM  
Blogger J C said...

"Those were the days, my friend..."I remember that song. It was a happy song...made you want to sing along with it. I never sing any more. Sad.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home