Wednesday, January 16, 2008

AND IT ALL STARTED FROM A PINK FUZZY WUZZY ROBE!!




Gina, my daughter didn't want it soOOOOoo I thought I will wear it!!! It's TOO BULKY!!! I LOVE my little flannel plaid robe the best!!! sOOOOOOOoooooOOo I washed this beauty full robe and it has become many things!!! LOL ***A groundhog sold as soon as I made it and posted it on Etsy and is going to New York! An elephant, a flamingo and now a squirrel!!!Even a cakehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8857231 *** await new homes! Phew! SoOOOOOOooO here they are on etsy and the Sweetheart Squirrel is on EBay!http://cgi.ebay.com/SWEETHEART-OF-A-SQUIRREL-FOLK-ART-SEW-SCULPTURE-CRO-ZNE_W0QQitemZ220192921108QQihZ012QQcategoryZ357QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
do YOU have any suggestions of more critters to make??? Something YOU would like to seeeeeeeeeee???!! Let me know sweeties!!! I am having FUN!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

Oh how cute! What a perfect way to use a robe! I can only imagine how soft they feel. You are so good at making little creatures!

10:42 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Looks like fun! LOVE the flamingo! Pink fuzzy hugs to you Cro!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

What a clever way to use a robe! The little critters are darling...Pretty in Pink!!

What about a little "Oink Oink"

:)

3:42 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

oh my!! these are the cutest!!

loved reading all of your newest posts since I last visited~ you are such a breath of fresh air!

xo ~Bella
p.s. I am following you on twitter~

2:48 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

You are just so much fun and so creative!! Who knew a fuzzy pink bathrobe could become so many things.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

How clever and cute!

How about a mouse?!

:)

They look like you had a great time making them! Very cute!

7:16 PM  
Blogger J C said...

Oh my what a wonderful way to recycle! You are so talented! I can't sew a stitch!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh I LOVE what you did with a robe, what an amazing idea, and your goodies are so cute to boot!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home