Monday, November 26, 2007

~~**ISN'T SHE LOVELY?!!!**~~



i AM A LUCKY gal already!!! I got this in the mail today from my SWEET friend Judie!!! THANK YOU!!! I still just LOVE dolls! This is a GOOD LUCK doll!!! Isn't SHE Beauty Full?!!! I LOVE her rose petaled skirt!!! She is soOOOOOOooo festive looking! How about that cool drawing of the Turquois Cro too??? hehe and on the back it said, "Birthdays are FUN Days, even if they are late and she drew some balloons and a sweet rose!!! THANK YOU!!!Judie!!! Blogging sure does have some perks, doesn't it?!! Everyone have a sweet, blessed Monday!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

She's beautiful...I used to be a redhead before...gray took over!

6:12 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Blessings to you Cro! The doll is fantastic!! Hope she brings you lots of luck. xxoo

7:15 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I wish I had red hair again too! Not that mine ever was, but I wish it had been!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

what a fun doll...enjoy her...blessings, rebecca

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home